I bought iPhone through Apple and my service is through Verizon. Is that service on a contract or can I leave any time I wish?
SCOWIL92

I recently got the iPhone 7 Plus and am paying Apple for the phone. I chose Verizon for my service, but am having major regrets about that choice a few months in. In this case, is my service with Verizon under contract or can I leave when I wish?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I bought iPhone through Apple and my service is through Verizon? Is that service on a contract or can I leave any time I wish?
rcschnoor
Legend

Possibly the Verizon rep is not aware, but Apple has its own payment plan, separate from DPP. While the OP would still have payments, those payments would not be to Verizon but Apple.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I bought iPhone through Apple and my service is through Verizon? Is that service on a contract or can I leave any time I wish?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello SCOWIL92. That's a great question. If you purchased your device directly through Apple, you would want to verify if you are under a 2 year contract or if you are under the Device Payment Agreement (DPP). If you are under DPP, then you would not be under a 2 year contract, however, you would have your monthly installments for the cost of your device. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Possibly the Verizon rep is not aware, but Apple has its own payment plan, separate from DPP. While the OP would still have payments, those payments would not be to Verizon but Apple.

0 Likes