How do I restore messages on my Ellipsis 7?
DORMEE56

How do I restore messages on my Ellipsis 7? I have some texts I need back. How do I do that?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Restore messages
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can restore text messages if you were/are using an app that will backup and restore.  Verizon Messages + , SMS Backup, etc ... but the messages had to have been backed up in the first place.

If you DO have a backup, then open the text app, and in the menu is the Restore option - choose the backup file that was saved.

If the messages have not been backed up, then they are gone.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can restore text messages if you were/are using an app that will backup and restore.  Verizon Messages + , SMS Backup, etc ... but the messages had to have been backed up in the first place.

If you DO have a backup, then open the text app, and in the menu is the Restore option - choose the backup file that was saved.

If the messages have not been backed up, then they are gone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SuzyQ,

We appreciate your helpful tips!

DORMEE56,

Help is here! I can relate to needing to hand on to important texts. Let’s see what we can do to get them back in your hands. What text app were you using on the tablet? Had you ever backed up the tablet with the Verizon Cloud app?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes