trade in on i phone 6
Acfenner

the trade in for my I Phone 6, gray 16 GB - [Removed]  - this phone wont come up for trade -in- and when we upgraded 0n 10-29-2016 we were told we would be able to trade it in on the new I Phone 7 -

I did send in for a rebate number[Removed] also - but we understood that both I Phone 6's were eligible for rebate or trade in- I have been having trouble getting the information sent to me so I can return for rebate or trade in.

I have information coming to send in the I Phone 6 in gold. the silver I Phone 6 wont come up for trade-in as a previous owned phone.

can you help me with this?

Thank you,

Dale [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trade in on i phone 6
Weth
Legend

Have you paid 50% of the silver iPhone 6 off? 

0 Likes
Re: trade in on i phone 6
Acfenner

yes I believe the phone was paid for at the time of purchase- the phone was 3 years old,  I have not responded as I couldn't find a way to contact you and get a response.  Can we still trade in as the time to return the I 6 for credit may be passed.  Can we get an extension on return as we couldn't get a return number for trade in.  when we tried it would not bring up the silver I 6 phone information to do the send in information.

thank you for your help

Dale[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes