Verizon cloud scattering pictures when downloading on new device
SUSBRO8

I recently upgraded to the iPhone 7 plus from the 6 plus. I backed up my photos and contacts to the Verizon Cloud from my iphone6. Now I'm trying to download my content to the new iPhone 7, but it is taking forever and all of my pictures are scattered and out of order. How do I fix this? I'm ok with waiting for them to download but I do not what them scattered like this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon cloud scattering pictures when downloading on new device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to us that your photos and contacts restore properly, SUSBRO8 and I am happy to help. We want to be sure that your new phone experience goes as smooth as possible.

Just for clarification, is all of the content downloaded at this point? We recommend that you allow the proper time for all of the stored content to download and we can assess any discrepancies with you at that point. Please reach back out to us with any other questions or concerns and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SUSBRO8

The content has not finished downloading. I will contact you when it finishes.

Thank you,

Susan

Sent from Susan's iPhone

0 Likes
SUSBRO8

The download is complete and my photos are still out of order. When I view the photos on the Verizon cloud they are very nice and organized but on my new phone they are not organized. I'm very frustrated. How can this be fixed?

Thanks,

Susan

Sent from Susan's iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If this is important to you. It is important to us as well. What order are they in now versus how you want them? Have you tried logging out and back in the app?

0 Likes
SUSBRO8

It does not look like they have any order right now. I would like them to be in order of how the photos were taken. When I view them on the Verizon cloud in the timeline it shows them in the order there were taken.

Sent from Susan's iPhone

0 Likes