date for htc 10 nougat update?
HORNFROGFAN1

what is the date for the htc 10 nougat update?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: date for htc 10 nougat update?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon Wireless carrier branded version of the HTC version 10 has been updated yet. You can keep an eye on this page for when the update is ready to be released. Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I meant to write it hasn't been updated yet.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RUSSKIMAF

This is ridiculous. Verizon is always so slow at releasing updates. Nougat has been available for months from other outlets.

11/25 HTC releases Android 7.0 for unlocked phones.

12/29 Android 7.0 firmware available for download from htc

1/04 t-mobile releases update for Android 7.0

1/19 update available in thailand

1/24 update available in Europe

1/26 update available in Canada

So I'm just confused on what the hold up is. Are you trying to find ways to install more useless apps that we can't remove. Or is there a legitimate problem that might cause crashes or security concerns? Either way your customers have a right to know what is going on.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

HTC is the one who releases the status of the various software updates. They have web page dedicated to it. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to list the status of any of their carrier variants or unlocked versions of the HTC 10 model other than the generic announcement. HTC Software Updates | HTC United States

0 Likes