continuous processing errors when tying to manually (from web interface) delete the remaining music items from my cloud...
briandavidphillips

trying to clear out a bunch of my stuff from cloud backup - get "processing" errors on just a few music files and they will not be deleted... Error basically says "There was a processing error while trying to remove the files" - something like that... thanks to anyone who can help...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: continuous processing errors when tying to manually (from web interface) delete the remaining music items from my cloud...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! Sorry to learn of your issue with the cloud. Let's look into this. Do you have the ability to log into the cloud from a computer to see if they are deleting from there?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: continuous processing errors when tying to manually (from web interface) delete the remaining music items from my cloud...
PJM8557

I have the same problem. Please Help!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There are 2 main ways to manage your cloud content.  From a computer or from your Verizon Wireless device.  If neither method works for you, please call us or message us on Facebook or Twitter for more in depth troubleshooting.

NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes