Will there be a similar or better deal after the holidays for data?
ADRPOL85

I am considering adding a 4th line and taking advantage of the deal right now where you get 2 extra gigs of data for each new line you add when you do the new plan.  We planned to add the line in the summer but I'm wondering if it's better to take advantage of this deal now.  Any insight if a similar or better one may come up between now and summer 2017?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will there be a similar or better deal after the holidays for data?
rcschnoor
Legend

It is doubtful there would be a better one. Whether or not the current one lasts until summer would only be a guess by anyone on these forums including the Verizon reps.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ADRPOL85, we would love to serve your wireless needs on a 4th line on your account. Our promotional offers are available for a limited time and subject to change. I apologize. We're unable to confirm if this deal will still be available in the summer of 2017.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you are waiting for something better to come along, you will ALWAYS be waiting.