How Do I See Texts That Have Been Backed Up To The Cloud?
Shandycat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've set the "Cloud" app to back up text messages, but how do I see them? I've somehow lost a text and would like to know if it's on the cloud. I tried restoring from the Messaging app but nothing changes. I know I didn't delete it (it was important, and I couldn't have "accidentally" walked through the several steps it takes to delete a message).

Is there any way to get on a computer and see my backed up messages?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Do I See Texts That Have Been Backed Up To The Cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you Shandycat. This link will provide you with the details taht you need to properly use the cloud: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/. Please take a look. We will be here for any additional questions. BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shandycat, manage my messages is important to me. The cloud is used only to backup messages and can’t be viewed on line. If you have Verizon Message + you can view and manage your messages on line. What kind of phone do you have? http://spr.ly/65858JYy5
AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Shandycat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your reply. I'm using Message+ on a Droid Turbo2. If messages are backed up to the cloud, how do I get a message back that has disappeared? I've lost a text that I did not delete. I tried restoring from the Message+ app but nothing changes--it doesn't come back. It should have been backed up to the cloud, so how do I get it back if restoring doesn't work? I really need to get information from this text.

And where do I go to see the messages online? Do you have a link, or can you tell me where to find it?

Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the details, Shandycat. We want to exhaust all options in an attempt to get the missing text back. Did you try to restore the text message from the phone or from the computer? Just to confirm, is it just one text message or is it a text conversation?

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes
Shandycat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Arnett!

I tried restoring from the phone itself. Should I try restoring from the computer? How do I do that?

And there was only one message that disappeared from the conversation; the rest are still there.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you Shandycat. This link will provide you with the details taht you need to properly use the cloud: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/. Please take a look. We will be here for any additional questions. BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes
lseder

Pretty worthless response.

0 Likes