When will Verizon receive out of stock products?
ALEBEL41

I am trying to upgrade my tablet to the Samsung Galaxy View, but it has been showing out of stock/coming soon for a while now. Is there any estimated date as to when the tablet will be available for ordering again? I have been trying to get this tablet for a while and now that I can I hate that it isn't in stock.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ETA for out of stock products?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALEBEL41, this is a great tablet and a good question. I have taken a look at our website and show that the device is currently out of stock. I see has been out of stock for a considerable period. Currently, we do not have an estimated date for the device to be restocked. I wished there was more definitive information that I could provide for you.

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If VZW had an expected date, it would be reflected on website.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Considering it was originally announced in the last half of 2015, I'm not sure if I would hold out any hope of ordering the LTE version for Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALEBEL41, this is a great tablet and a good question. I have taken a look at our website and show that the device is currently out of stock. I see has been out of stock for a considerable period. Currently, we do not have an estimated date for the device to be restocked. I wished there was more definitive information that I could provide for you.

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes