wizer2014

how do you turn off the talk actavader

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do you turn off the talk thang she will not stop talking
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

We don't want this feature to prevent you from using your phone the way you enjoy it, wizer2014. There are several accessibility features that talk. For instance, the TalkBack feature provides assistance for low vision users. If you go to Settings>Accessibility>TalkBack, are you able to turn this feature off? If this setting does not address the issue, please share more details about what you are experiencing so we can determine where it is coming from.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do you turn off the talk thang she will not stop talking
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

We don't want this feature to prevent you from using your phone the way you enjoy it, wizer2014. There are several accessibility features that talk. For instance, the TalkBack feature provides assistance for low vision users. If you go to Settings>Accessibility>TalkBack, are you able to turn this feature off? If this setting does not address the issue, please share more details about what you are experiencing so we can determine where it is coming from.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes