How can I track my lost iPhone?
christianweir

My iPhone 6s was stolen and I do not have find my iPhone on it. The only way I can track it is through find my friends which can only be used when they have the phone on. I have insurance so I can get a new phone but I have a lit of personal information on this phone. Is there anyway to get the phone calls tracked or the location when its on or anything I can do? Through verizon or not does anyone know any other way to track its location?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost iPhone
Weth
Legend

Why didn't you have Find My iPhone turned on? You don't need the app to have it turned on, so are you sure it isn't on? Sign into iCloud and login with your AppleID and password. Click on the Find My iPhone icon on the iCloud screen to see if that phone was turned on.

If it is registered, you can see its location (if the phone is turned on) and if it is on you can remotely wipe it or put it in lost mode.

IF it is not registered, there is no much to do. Immediately report it stolen to Verizon to shut off service and to blacklist the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Lost iPhone
Weth
Legend

Why didn't you have Find My iPhone turned on? You don't need the app to have it turned on, so are you sure it isn't on? Sign into iCloud and login with your AppleID and password. Click on the Find My iPhone icon on the iCloud screen to see if that phone was turned on.

If it is registered, you can see its location (if the phone is turned on) and if it is on you can remotely wipe it or put it in lost mode.

IF it is not registered, there is no much to do. Immediately report it stolen to Verizon to shut off service and to blacklist the phone.

0 Likes