How can I print my text messages?
LADYJ242258

I have been trying to figure out how to either print my text from my Galaxy 6 phone or forward them to my e-mail ? Could someone please help

me figure out how to do this.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Printing Text
markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

LADYJ242258, we know that sometimes you need to be able to retain a copy of text messages. Because of this, we offer the ability to print text messages. This is available only if you are currently using the Verizon Messages app. If you’re currently using the Verizon Messages app, you can log on to the desktop web application here. http://vz.to/2eAk749 Once you’re logged in with your phone number, you’ll just need to select the conversation to print, Click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner, and select Print Conversation.

If you’re a new Verizon Messages user, you’ll need to download/update Verizon Messages from the Play store and accept the Terms and Conditions including integrated messaging. Then, you’ll simply select the conversation to print, click the 3 veritical dots in the upper right-hand corner, and select Print Conversation. You will not be able to print any previous messages if you were not already a Verizon Messages user.

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are a number of SMS Backup applications available in the Play Store that will allow you to backup the messages to the file that can be printed or emailed to the address of your choice.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

LADYJ242258, we know that sometimes you need to be able to retain a copy of text messages. Because of this, we offer the ability to print text messages. This is available only if you are currently using the Verizon Messages app. If you’re currently using the Verizon Messages app, you can log on to the desktop web application here. http://vz.to/2eAk749 Once you’re logged in with your phone number, you’ll just need to select the conversation to print, Click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner, and select Print Conversation.

If you’re a new Verizon Messages user, you’ll need to download/update Verizon Messages from the Play store and accept the Terms and Conditions including integrated messaging. Then, you’ll simply select the conversation to print, click the 3 veritical dots in the upper right-hand corner, and select Print Conversation. You will not be able to print any previous messages if you were not already a Verizon Messages user.

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

StrongMinded
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I click the 3 dots, the option to print is not there.  The options read: 

Delete

Mute Conversation

Add Subject

Create Enhanced Group

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

StrongMinded, we want to make sure you have access to print your text messages when you need to. Based on the menu options, listed, it looks like you are attempting this process from your phone. Please keep in mind that in order to view the Print menu and options; you would need to access the desktop web application. Here's a link that provides a visual for you: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216490/. Please be sure to let us know if this information is helpful. 

TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes