How do I turn off all roaming on my Galaxy S6?
HD_UltraRider

How do I turn off all roaming on my Galaxy S6 so I don't incur data and any other charges?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: turn off roaming on galaxy S6 while in Australia
katrinan_vzw
Verizon Employee

We don't want you to incur any unexpected charges while on your tip. The suggestion provided will help prevent extra charges that can come from data, calls, and text.

If you are needing calls and text while in Australia, here's a good trip planner International Trip Planner | Verizon Wireless  to check your current plan to see what is needed to cover calls and text messages.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Put the phone in airplane mode and then only turn on wifi and bluetooth separately.

If you have wifi calling turned on, you will be able to call the US and text the US for free while on wifi and with wifi calling active and incur no cellular roaming charges.

0 Likes
katrinan_vzw
Verizon Employee

We don't want you to incur any unexpected charges while on your tip. The suggestion provided will help prevent extra charges that can come from data, calls, and text.

If you are needing calls and text while in Australia, here's a good trip planner International Trip Planner | Verizon Wireless  to check your current plan to see what is needed to cover calls and text messages.

0 Likes