Do I Need An International Plan To Text People In Canada?
JULIEM1951

Question is above.  Do I have to sign up for an international plan just to send texts to Canada?  I am in the US.  Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I text to Canda without an international plan
Weth
Legend

What plan do you have? The More Everything or Verizon Plan includes unlimited send and receive international texts.  If you have another plan, let us know what that is.

More Everything FAQ:

How many international text or multimedia messages can I send each month on The MORE Everything Plan?  

You can send as many as you want from the US. Every device on your account gets to send unlimited text and multimedia messages internationally from the US on The MORE Everything Plan.

The new Verizon Plan not only has unlimited international messaging from the US, but talk, text and data from Mexico and Canada is included with XL data sizes and larger.

Verizon Plan FAQ

How many international text or multimedia messages can I send from the US each month on The Verizon Plan?  

You can send as many as you want. Every device on your account gets to send unlimited text and multimedia messages internationally from the US on The Verizon Plan.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I text to Canda without an international plan
Weth
Legend

What plan do you have? The More Everything or Verizon Plan includes unlimited send and receive international texts.  If you have another plan, let us know what that is.

More Everything FAQ:

How many international text or multimedia messages can I send each month on The MORE Everything Plan?  

You can send as many as you want from the US. Every device on your account gets to send unlimited text and multimedia messages internationally from the US on The MORE Everything Plan.

The new Verizon Plan not only has unlimited international messaging from the US, but talk, text and data from Mexico and Canada is included with XL data sizes and larger.

Verizon Plan FAQ

How many international text or multimedia messages can I send from the US each month on The Verizon Plan?  

You can send as many as you want. Every device on your account gets to send unlimited text and multimedia messages internationally from the US on The Verizon Plan.

0 Likes