Why Does It Say My iPhone 7 Plus Order Is Processing?
reppard1

I really need a new phone and ordered the 7 Plus this week, however the wait says until 11/30... Over a month? Is there anyway this will change or can I get it faster. I need a new phone for work and clearly can't wait over a month. Anyone have any luck? My son's friend ordered one and it showed up just four days after.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 7 Plus "Processing"
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

I know how important it is to have a working phone for work so I completely understand how you feel Randy. Due to the high demand of this phone the delivery may be longer than normal. The ship date will vary depending on the model, color, memory size, and the date it was ordered, as well as the number of orders in front of yours. I apologize but we are unable to push up the expected ship date.

The shipping date can change and you may receive your phone sooner. You can keep track of the shipping date here Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless  using your order or confirmation number.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DANGOR92

My wife and I both upgraded to Note 7 and now with the recall have to wait till November 30th as well to replace them with Iphone 7plus..... not ideal but we shouldn't have to compromise for something tat may be in stock but we don't want. 

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

I know how important it is to have a working phone for work so I completely understand how you feel Randy. Due to the high demand of this phone the delivery may be longer than normal. The ship date will vary depending on the model, color, memory size, and the date it was ordered, as well as the number of orders in front of yours. I apologize but we are unable to push up the expected ship date.

The shipping date can change and you may receive your phone sooner. You can keep track of the shipping date here Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless  using your order or confirmation number.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes