How Do I Fix my Galaxy S4 screen?
skylercharlie

I've been looking everywhere for a way to fix my Galaxy S4. A couple months ago, I broke the inside screen. The same thing happened to me with the same model phone less than six months before this one. The phone was replaced, but I lost all of its content. The top glass screen itself is fine, but the one on the bottom is cracked. When I turn the phone on, the screen is completely blank and the screen is unresponsive. I think it may be the LCD and digitizer but I'm not sure. Is there any way this could be fixed?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy S4 LCD Digitizer
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are going to have to look for a third party repair shop or the parts on ebay or something similar. Verizon Wireless doesn't repair phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are going to have to look for a third party repair shop or the parts on ebay or something similar. Verizon Wireless doesn't repair phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
skylercharlie

Okay, thanks!

0 Likes
sheritah_vzw
Verizon Employee

We're sorry to hear about your screen having been damaged. It's important to find the best options to get you a working phone. Let's see how we can help. Did you have insurance on this device?

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on twitter

VZWSupport

0 Likes