How do I download pictures from the cloud to my new device?
finally218

How do I download picture to my new phone from the cloud. My contacts are on my new phone but not my pictures

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Download pictures from cloud to new phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Finally218, It is very important to be able to have your pictures stored on your new phone as you desire. Let me help you with how to get them from the cloud to your new device. Did you completely backup all your pictures to the cloud? Are you able to see them in the cloud? Please use this link to restore the pictures to your device http://vz.to/1LFz7wa and let me know if you need further assistance.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Finally218, It is very important to be able to have your pictures stored on your new phone as you desire. Let me help you with how to get them from the cloud to your new device. Did you completely backup all your pictures to the cloud? Are you able to see them in the cloud? Please use this link to restore the pictures to your device http://vz.to/1LFz7wa and let me know if you need further assistance.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

Hi finally218

Having the photos in the cloud allows you to look at them and save storage on your phone.  If you only want some of the photos and not all of them (in case your phone doesn't have as much memory as what you have in the cloud), you can just download the important ones that you want to have locally.  This link has helped me to download just a few precious photos.  Manage Photos / Videos - Verizon Cloud - Android Smartphone | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes