How Do I Shut Off Auto-Reply?
darrinsky
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: auto-reply
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If it's the text app Message + just click the 3 lines in the left corner. I believe it's the 2nd option down.

If it's your email and you've set up an auto reply while out of town etc. You will most likely need to log into your email via pc and turn it off there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

darrinsky, we want to ensure you can get that feature disabled. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. Which Auto-reply feature are you wanting off (emails, texts, etc.)? Also, what is the make and model of your android device?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
darrinsky

Samsung Galaxy S® 5

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello darringsky! Thanks for confirming the make/model of your device for me. Let's dig deeper. Which Auto-reply feature are you wanting off (emails, texts, etc.)?

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If it's the text app Message + just click the 3 lines in the left corner. I believe it's the 2nd option down.

If it's your email and you've set up an auto reply while out of town etc. You will most likely need to log into your email via pc and turn it off there.

0 Likes
Re: How Do I Shut Off Auto-Reply?
jgosetti
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. When responding to a text, my phone will send an 'auto reply' randomly. Not to everyone. I have the feature turned off. I never had this feature 'on'. Very frustrating!

Re: How Do I Shut Off Auto-Reply?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand the importance of having the Auto Reply option only when needed. I trust we can get this resolved. What make/model phone do you have? Which messaging up are you using?

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes