Why Is My Samsung Galaxy s6 Battery Dying Fast?
LAW81

After an upgrade on my Samsung Galaxy s6 last week my batterydoesn't stay charged. Just 4,-6 hours standby on a full charge. It's never been like this. Any ideas if what I can do?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Loss in battery life for my Samsung Galaxy s6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LAW81, we always want your phone to deliver enough power for your needs. We are here to help review what can be done to help improve your phone’s charge. Since this issue started have you gone to the Settings of your phone to see what is using up your battery the most?

You can check this by going to Settings, tap Battery and scroll down. There the phone will display your apps and functions of the phone in order of how much of the battery they are using. Clearing those apps listed or re-installing them if they are downloaded apps can help improve the power consumption of your phone http://vz.to/2d3MRnb

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

danieller_vzw
Verizon Employee

We’re sorry to hear your phone isn’t holding a charge, LAW81. I rely on my phone to make it through the day so I can stay connected with the world and can understand your concern to have a long lasting battery. Let’s take a closer look at the device. Please make sure all apps are up to date. Since the update, have you powered off and back on? Have you checked battery settings to see what’s draining the battery the most?

DanielleR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LAW81, we always want your phone to deliver enough power for your needs. We are here to help review what can be done to help improve your phone’s charge. Since this issue started have you gone to the Settings of your phone to see what is using up your battery the most?

You can check this by going to Settings, tap Battery and scroll down. There the phone will display your apps and functions of the phone in order of how much of the battery they are using. Clearing those apps listed or re-installing them if they are downloaded apps can help improve the power consumption of your phone http://vz.to/2d3MRnb

StevenG_VZW