What is the network security key?
realokie

I am trying to use my mobile hot spot on my phone.  When I use Windows 10 settings, it sees my phone and hot spot but asks for a network security key.  Do you know what that is?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Network Security Key
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Settings>More Networks>Mobile Hotspot>Turn it on

Down below will be instructions, which include the password you need to type in on your computer. Bullet point number 3.

View solution in original post

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Settings>More Networks>Mobile Hotspot>Turn it on

Down below will be instructions, which include the password you need to type in on your computer. Bullet point number 3.

Brettandterri1

I am trying to use my mobile hot spot on my phone.  When I use Windows 10 settings, it sees my phone and hot spot but asks for a network security key.  Do you know what that is?

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help you get the most out of your device's mobile hotspot feature. Allow us to gather more information to be on the same page, what type of phone do you have? The Network Security Key is also known as the Wi-Fi Password, you will need to enter this password on the devices you are trying to connect to the mobile hotspot. If you provide us more details on your device we can provide the steps you need to get the Network Security Key.

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes