I have albums created in QuickPic, can I push those to the Cloud?
freeboro

I recently got a refurbed phone after my old one died, and upon restoring my photos from the cloud I found that I had 1500 unorganized pics instead of them being in the folders I had created in QuickPic.  I fixed that, assuming I could push those albums to the Cloud.  I have yet to find a way to do so.  Is it possible?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have albums created in QuickPic, can I push those to the Cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question Freeboro. Let's take a closer look at this.So I can make sure we are on the right path I have a few questions.  What type of device do you have? Did you download the QuickPic app on your device?

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NJ-Magicman
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not sure what you are asking but if you are asking if the cloud will keep the folder name of 'albums' you created with pictures, the short answer is no.  It just uploads individual photos and doesn't keep the album name.

0 Likes
freeboro

I have a Droid Turbo.  Yes I downloaded the Quick Pic app.

I'm hoping I don't have to go onto the Cloud and recreate albums and organize the pics on there as it's a long process.

0 Likes