$650 trade-in promotion
tsbennett

I notice the $650 trade-in credit is set to expire on Sept 30th. I have ordered an Iphone 7 plus which is expected to ship Oct 12. Will I still receive the trade-in credit when I turn in my old phone in October?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: $650 trade-in promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tsbennett, I definitely understand why this would concern you. It's smart to reach out. As long as your phone is ordered within the promotions dates, it will be honored after you receive your phone. Are there any other questions or concerns that we can assist you with today?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: $650 trade-in promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tsbennett, I definitely understand why this would concern you. It's smart to reach out. As long as your phone is ordered within the promotions dates, it will be honored after you receive your phone. Are there any other questions or concerns that we can assist you with today?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes