My jetpack will startup but will not receive and tranmit data?
siouan

My jet pack will startup but will not receive and transmit data?

0 Likes
Re: My jetpack will startup but will not receive and tranmit data?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

siouan,

We're so sorry to hear about trouble with your Jetpack. We know it's an important tool that you rely on to remain connected. When did this problem begin? Do you have a prepaid or postpaid Jetpack?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lemyhonk

Hi, i have a similar situation with my prepaid jetpack. was just wondering if you got any help since. please let my know.

all the best

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

If your Jetpack can boot but will not transfer any data then the antenna may be broken, a service problem in your area or your account may need adjustment.  In all situations its best to start with VZW support directly by calling them, chat or visiting an in store rep.  VZW can then go through the normal troubleshooting process with you as well as your warranty replacement or upgrade options if something is confirmed to be wrong.

Otherwise the best steps you can do on your own would be to go through the usual reset options.  start with a simple reboot and try again.  Next level would be to reseat the SIM card in your jetpack while it is powered down and try again.  Last reset is to press and hold the Restore Defaults button under the back cover of the jetpack while it is powered on and try again.

0 Likes