Advanced calling
mhaider60
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yesterday I was able to activate HD Voice using the My Verizon mobile app for my prepaid account on my Moto X Pure Edition, and the the 4G LTE option under Settings/More/Cellular networks was also available and active.  Later in the day I noticed the HD Voice option was Off in the mobile app and the 4G LTE option was gone in the Android settings.  I have tried repeatedly to turn HD Voice back on but it won't take. When I log into My Verizon on the web I can't find the HD Voice option anywhere.  What gives??

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Advanced calling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mhaider60, I want to make sure that all features are working on your device. I do see that you mentioned that you're on a prepaid device. I do apologize, but, we don't have any access to prepaid services. So you can get the proper assistance, please reach out to prepaid directly to 888-294-6804. They'll be able to further assist with the HD Voice on your device.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mhaider60, I want to make sure that all features are working on your device. I do see that you mentioned that you're on a prepaid device. I do apologize, but, we don't have any access to prepaid services. So you can get the proper assistance, please reach out to prepaid directly to 888-294-6804. They'll be able to further assist with the HD Voice on your device.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mhaider60
Enthusiast - Level 2

After talking to prepaid support it appears that the Moto X Pure edition phone is not supported at this time to use HD Voice, although it is supported on post paid account.

0 Likes
OGsoCalBIGmike
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thats [Removed], it IS available, starting the 25th.

Verizon outsources its prepaid customer service and acts like we are second class citizens.

I can't get it to work on my new Verizon Moto Z Droid Force either!

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes