Is anyone else having a terrible experience with Support?
CARLYN64

My phone broke almost 2 weeks ago while I was out of town. I had to log on via iPad to talk to a rep and change my mailing address and have a new phone overnighted.

Long story short, they mailed the device to the wrong address. I spoke with a representative telling them the issue. I was supposed to be contacted about sending it to a new address. That was Monday the 19th.

That makes almost 2 WEEKS with no phone. Now I cannot even get ahold of a representative on Live Chat.

This goes without even mentioning that the LG V10 has an inherent defect that bricks the phone after about a year of use and their only solution is to send a new LG V10 out.

Am I supposed to just use this unreliable phone anxiously waiting for the day it will just stop working mid conversation???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else having a terrible experience with Support?
mama23dogs
Legend

I can't comment on the mailing to wrong address issue.

I can only tell you that no matter whether you use insurance or warranty you get a replacement of the same model phone. 

Warranty is from the manufacturer (LG) Not the carrier.  The carrier is allowed to facilitate returns for you, but is doing so on behalf of the LG within the agreement they have. 

Insurnace is with Asurion.  Carriers also facilitate a return,  it do not insure your phone. 

If you contend this is a warranty issue, and Verizon is limited in what it can do, contact LG directly.  Only LG can go beyond its own one year warranty for you.

Re: Is anyone else having a terrible experience with Support?
SCRAPNGRL2

had mine since July 4th 2016, got an update.... not its bricked.... unmodified os and never dropped, never repaired, its flawless.... not its a flawless paper weight. Verizon wants to do nothing to help me.

Maybe you picked the wrong Phone? no I picked the wrong carrier!

0 Likes