Can Anyone Help Me Figure Out VZ Cloud?
RubySlippersinCO

My phone is no longer backing up because my cloud storage is full.  I have delted a TON of photos from my phone, and still full.  Does the cloud not delete content that was deleted from the phone?

Also, when I access the cloud on my computer, my photos are all out of order, making it hard for me to go through and delete the content that I've already cleared from my phone.  Is this normal?  How do I load the photos IN ORDER that they were taken?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trouble with VZ Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RubySlippersinCO,

We definitely want to make sure you are able to back up your media. It would indeed be accurate that your media would not be removed from the cloud when deleted from the phone and you would need to delete from your online account. And when logged in you should have the ability to "Sort" your images at the top right of the list of your photos.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Trouble with VZ Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RubySlippersinCO,

We definitely want to make sure you are able to back up your media. It would indeed be accurate that your media would not be removed from the cloud when deleted from the phone and you would need to delete from your online account. And when logged in you should have the ability to "Sort" your images at the top right of the list of your photos.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes