Why Am I Having Problems With The Svox App On My Moto Z?
DUMPIT3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is anyone one else having trouble using the svox application on the Moto z force? Or on any phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Svox Application
DUMPIT3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here is an update to to the issue with SVOX. It would appear when Nuance acquired SVOV their goal was to use the speech engine in automobile integrated computer consoles therefore abandoning the Android market. There has not been any updates to the program since the aquisition meaning it wont run on the Moto Z force. I you are running this program you may want to consider a differant one. By the way they faild to respond to my emails as well. On the positive side Google gave me a ten dollar credit to purchase another program.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to enjoy your device. Is this a 3rd party application that you are experiencing issues with? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DUMPIT3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here is an update to to the issue with SVOX. It would appear when Nuance acquired SVOV their goal was to use the speech engine in automobile integrated computer consoles therefore abandoning the Android market. There has not been any updates to the program since the aquisition meaning it wont run on the Moto Z force. I you are running this program you may want to consider a differant one. By the way they faild to respond to my emails as well. On the positive side Google gave me a ten dollar credit to purchase another program.

0 Likes