How do I turn of my iPhone 6s?
REENIEKP

how do i turn the phone off i just purchased a couple of weeks ago.. is there a button or something? what am i doing wrong? please help thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: turning the iphone 6s off and then restarting .. how?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you! we ant you to be at ease with your device. If the iPhone is facing you, please look to the top right. Press and hold the button for 1-3 seconds to power off. Please let us know if there is more that you need.BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: turning the iphone 6s off and then restarting .. how?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you! we ant you to be at ease with your device. If the iPhone is facing you, please look to the top right. Press and hold the button for 1-3 seconds to power off. Please let us know if there is more that you need.BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!