move pix from Gzone TypeV to computer
HDub

This old phone is not activated on the network right now, and in fact has trouble making a connection when last tried...I think it's an antenna problem which I am working to resolve.   Meanwhile, I want to salvage some very important pix off it.  I have a USB cable for it, but, as discussed elsewhere, the computer needs some software/driver that I am unable to locate; certainly, none came with the phone when I bought it in 2007.   Any ideas about where to get the software, or other strategies for retrieving these photos?  If I can resolve the antenna problem, Verizon may be able to activate the phone and the pix can be forwarded to a smart phone, but that is a big IF.   Meanwhile, what about that software/driver?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: move pix from Gzone TypeV to computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to ensure that all your memories are saved HDub. I did do some research and it does seem like the best way to save your pictures would be to activate the phone and then send them to your email or another phone. You can also reach out to  (800-637-5917)  to see if they have any options. Did you have any other concerns I can address for you? 

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes