Can I delete multiple pictures from the cloud at once?
ABAnderson
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wish to "clean up" my pics. Is there a way to view dozens at one time as to edit/delete?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud Pics
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ABAnderson, I agree with cleaning house sometimes. No need in having a lot of things in the cloud that you don't really want. When you open up to Verizon Cloud to the home screen there should be three lines in the top left corner. Tap there> Tap Photos & Videos> Tap All> Tap on each photo that you wish to delete. After each one is highlighted in red tap the three dots in the top right corner, and tap Delete.

If you have have any trouble with this please let us know.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cloud Pics
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ABAnderson, I agree with cleaning house sometimes. No need in having a lot of things in the cloud that you don't really want. When you open up to Verizon Cloud to the home screen there should be three lines in the top left corner. Tap there> Tap Photos & Videos> Tap All> Tap on each photo that you wish to delete. After each one is highlighted in red tap the three dots in the top right corner, and tap Delete.

If you have have any trouble with this please let us know.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes