Htc one m9
KYLFRE13

Htc one m9 keeps having a Screen pop up amd say sense home has stopped. I press.ok and it just vontinues to pop back up over and over. Ive tried reatarting, turning it off, tsking out the sim, unmounting the sd ive even tried restoring but it wont allow me

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Htc one m9
Richi3

It sounds like you have the same problem I did.  After the new update my phone couldn't hold a charge as it drained faster than the original charger could put out and when it completely died sense kept crashing and all my contacts and defaults were reset/ erased.

Here is what I did: hold down the home button until Google Now opens and type "open play store" and the top option should open the Google Play Store from there you can look at your apps and make sure all are up to date.  You can also scroll down to your sense home and try re-installing it. After I fixed mine it still charges slow and I had to delete some caches before other apps would load right. So right now I'm working on formatting my phone.

0 Likes
Re: Htc one m9
MICAGU1

Thank you for posting this. I too had the problem of the stupid "Sense Home has stopped working" error. I read several different posts after searching on Google. None worked. I even tried starting in safe mode and it persisted. Finally I saw your post, tried it and now the phone works normally. Thanks again. BTW every post I saw had to do with the battery dying. On mine i started charging and turned it back on it said something about updating android. Maybe this is something HTC should take a look at.

0 Likes