How Do I Transfer Pictures From My Samsung Galaxy 6 To My PC?
BOBK117

how transfer pictures from Samsung galaxy 6 to PC?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: transfer pictures from samsung galaxy 6 to pc
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Connect the phone and computer with the USB cable; pull down the notification shade, tap where it says USB Charging, and change it to File Transfer; open the DCIM folder on the phone and copy the pictures to your computer.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Connect the phone and computer with the USB cable; pull down the notification shade, tap where it says USB Charging, and change it to File Transfer; open the DCIM folder on the phone and copy the pictures to your computer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello BOBK117,

We definitely want to ensure you are able to get your pictures saved to your computer. In addition to the great steps our community member provided you, here is a great link detailing how to transfer content from your phone: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/galaxy-s6-transfer-content-help/ Choose the option “Transferring pictures or videos from the phone (ID 153039).”

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes