How do I cancel an order?
Weldon24

I pre-ordered the iPhone 7 plus last week and I didn't realize until this week that they were having a promotion. I want to know first of all if there is any way that I can get that promotion without having to cancel the order and order the phone all over again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I cancel an order?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to take advantage of a great promotion is desirable, Weldon24. Ann154 provided good information on how things typically work. However, as we understand that customers don't want to miss out on this due to having placed their orders without the trade in, we have a way to make the promotion happen after the fact. Once you've received your new device, simply visit your local corporate store or our online trade in site to trade in your current device in good condition. You'll begin receiving your promotional credits within 2-3 bill cycles.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They can't retroactively add a promotion to an existing order. You will have to cancel the order and start over again or see if you can purchase in the store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to take advantage of a great promotion is desirable, Weldon24. Ann154 provided good information on how things typically work. However, as we understand that customers don't want to miss out on this due to having placed their orders without the trade in, we have a way to make the promotion happen after the fact. Once you've received your new device, simply visit your local corporate store or our online trade in site to trade in your current device in good condition. You'll begin receiving your promotional credits within 2-3 bill cycles.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes