4G LTE
12PACKJOJO

I'm having issues with my 2 year old 4G LTE.  Most of the buttons no longer work.  Sometimes if I turn the phone 90 degrees, they'll move and work, but not always.  It's like I have dead spots all over the phone.  To switch from one thing to another, I often have to restart my phone. 

Alot of the characters, when typing, won't work as well, or a letter two characters away will appear, i.e., type an "f" and an "s" will appear.

I've had good luck with the phone, but is it on borrowed time?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE
Weth
Legend

Your 2 year old phone is on its last legs it seems. Are you ready to upgrade to a new phone?

0 Likes
12PACKJOJO

Looks like I'm going to have to get a new phone.   Smiley Sad I was hoping for a patch or download to fix it, but don't see that happening.  Thanks for responding.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello 12PACKJOJO,

I use my phone for everything and would be concerned too if I began to experience issues. What is the make and model of your device? Are you only having issues with the touchscreen? What specific buttons do not work? Does a reset get things working for a limited time?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes