How Do I Remove A Profile Pic In Messaging?
mhakers

How can I remove the avatar/profile picture option? I don't need these circles in my Conversations list or with Contacts. They just take up space. I've looked in the Customize section, but didn't see the option to remove these. Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to remove avatar/profile pic in messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mhakers,

The Verizon Messages+ application is a great application. I love this app myself. I have looked in my options in the application and do not see an option to remove those circles. Our apologies, but we can submit feedback to our developers. Would you like us to submit feedback on your behalf?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mhakers, you’ve reached the right place for help. Having the ability to personalize your options in the Verizon Messages application. Let’s work together to get this straightened out for you. What’s the make/model of your phone?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mhakers

It's a Samsung Galaxy S7.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mhakers,

The Verizon Messages+ application is a great application. I love this app myself. I have looked in my options in the application and do not see an option to remove those circles. Our apologies, but we can submit feedback to our developers. Would you like us to submit feedback on your behalf?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mhakers

Yes, please. Thank you.

0 Likes