How Can I Retrieve Deleted Messages On My Device?
terrianaya

Is there an ap for retrieving deleted messages for a Casio GZone Ravine phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: retrieve deleted messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

terrianaya,

That's a great question and we're happy to help. Unfortunately the Casio G'zOne Ravine does not have access to certain applications that a smart phone would have in order to back up messages. This would mean that any messages that would have been erased would no longer be available. However, if you are looking for the messages records that would not include the message content, you can log into your My Verizon account online to view your usage records. In the future, if you ever move to a smart phone you would be able to back up your messages with our Verizon Cloud application. Find out here https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: retrieve deleted messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

terrianaya,

That's a great question and we're happy to help. Unfortunately the Casio G'zOne Ravine does not have access to certain applications that a smart phone would have in order to back up messages. This would mean that any messages that would have been erased would no longer be available. However, if you are looking for the messages records that would not include the message content, you can log into your My Verizon account online to view your usage records. In the future, if you ever move to a smart phone you would be able to back up your messages with our Verizon Cloud application. Find out here https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes