Will calls and text messages I received while my device was suspended come through?
TIMPLA91

When a line is suspended by an account manager for 30-90 days and the suspension period is over, will all missed text messages and phone calls come through that people sent me during the suspension period?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Line Suspension
rcschnoor
Legend

No. IF Verizon actually holds those messages for suspended lines, it is only for a couple of days. You MAY get the messages from the previous couple of days sent to your phone, but nothing more than that.

Additionally, I am even unsure you would get those. If you are not paying for service on that line due to suspension, why would you think Verizon has any obligation to deliver any messages sent during the suspension? One way would be to try calling that line. If you get a message stating the line is not currently in service, I wouldn't expect ANY texts to arrive once the line is released from suspension. If the call instead goes to voicemail, I would expect texts from the last couple of days to show up after the suspension has ended.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Line Suspension
rcschnoor
Legend

No. IF Verizon actually holds those messages for suspended lines, it is only for a couple of days. You MAY get the messages from the previous couple of days sent to your phone, but nothing more than that.

Additionally, I am even unsure you would get those. If you are not paying for service on that line due to suspension, why would you think Verizon has any obligation to deliver any messages sent during the suspension? One way would be to try calling that line. If you get a message stating the line is not currently in service, I wouldn't expect ANY texts to arrive once the line is released from suspension. If the call instead goes to voicemail, I would expect texts from the last couple of days to show up after the suspension has ended.

0 Likes