Why won't my LG Octane access photos from my old LG ENV3's SD card?
HOWCAM65

LG Octane says no photos found when inserting SD card from old LG ENV3 phone.   SD card has photos - can view on old ENV3 and on laptop.  Why will Octane not access photos from card?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Octane will not access photos from old LG ENV3's SD card.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The file structure may be different between the two phones.  Copy the contents of the SD card to your computer, then put the SD card in the Octane and format it (which will remove everything on the card).  Then copy the files from the computer onto the SD card into the appropriate folders created during formatting.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HOWCAM65, let's get those pictures back to your phone. Are you able to view any photos on the ENV3 without the SD card in? Do you have any other SD cards that you can test on the LG Octane? Please inspect the inside of the SD slot on the Octane. Let us know what you see.

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The file structure may be different between the two phones.  Copy the contents of the SD card to your computer, then put the SD card in the Octane and format it (which will remove everything on the card).  Then copy the files from the computer onto the SD card into the appropriate folders created during formatting.

0 Likes