Can I activate a GSM SIM phone on verizon?
Sibirty

Is it at all possible in any way for verizon to supply me with a GMS SIM? My employer is buying me the new Cat S60 dual SIM phone, however it is GSM only. I would love to be able to pop in the SIM from my work phone and personal phone to one device instead of carrying two around. I would also like to keep my line with verizon, however if I cant get verizon to work on the S60 I may have to get a different carrier.

Or is there any other solution to allow me to keep verizon AND the S60?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: GSM SIM phone on verizon?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone is not compatible with the Verizon Wireless network. Should you choose to switch to another carrier especially a GSM carrier, you should verify the device is compatible with their network as well.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone is not compatible with the Verizon Wireless network. Should you choose to switch to another carrier especially a GSM carrier, you should verify the device is compatible with their network as well.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Verizon cannot give you a GSM SIM to use on their CDMA network.

0 Likes