Where do the pics go?
Gyrobob
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I search the camera folded on the Droid only some of the pics are there.  There are 3,900 pics on the cloud.  How do they get there and why don't they stay on the phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where do the pics go?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely concerning to hear, Gyrobob. I know how important those precious memories are. Help is here. Has there been any recent changes to your phone, applications or software upgrades? What do you show in your menu in your Gallery?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely concerning to hear, Gyrobob. I know how important those precious memories are. Help is here. Has there been any recent changes to your phone, applications or software upgrades? What do you show in your menu in your Gallery?

NatashaA_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Gyrobob
Enthusiast - Level 1

The pics are the website when I go there to look at them but not on the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gyrobob-

I know how precious photos are. I want to make sure that they are reunited with your phone in no time. What make/model phone do you use? Have you attempted to go to your Verizon Cloud app and select the three bars in the left hand corner and select ‘tools’? From there, please select 'content restore'.

AmberK_VZW

0 Likes