How do you unlock your music from Cloud
neosk716

I just purchased a new phone from Verizon and can't download any songs to it. They are all padlocked. Most of the music is stuff I got off of CD's so there shouldn't be an issue. They all downloaded on my last 2 phones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do you unlock your music from Cloud
neosk716

PS, everytime I try to download I gat an error message....

HTTP Status 406 -

type Status report

description The resource identified by this request is only capable of generating responses with characteristics not acceptable according to the request "accept" headers ().

Apache Tomcat/6.0.18

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

neosk716,

Congratulations on your new phone. It certainly sounds odd that you're unable to download your music, but it may be related to the phone you have. What model phone is your new phone? When trying to access the cloud content, are you using the app or logging into the website?

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kmoondorsey

I need help with this too! I've logged in to both the website and the android app and I just want to get these songs off my cloud! I don't want them backed up there, and I'd appreciate it if the Verizon cloud would stop acting like a desperate ex-girlfriend and just let go of my crap!

S.O.S.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting your music out of your Verizon Cloud is important, kmoondorsey. Let’s dig into this. What is the source of the music that’s locked (i.e. purchased from Google Play Music, downloaded from own collection, etc.)? What happens when you attempt to delete or download them?

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GOLDLEEGAIL

I have the same issue. Went from a samsung galaxy note 3 to iPhone 7 plus. Only thing I did was install the Verizon cloud app on iPhone 7 plus and retrieve all my photos, videos and music. Now when I saw music what I mean is music I produced and performed on my recording system, mixed and made an MP3 file No iTunes or any of that [Removed]. My own personal music had a paddle lock icon. I cannot get it off Verizon cloud, cannot share it , cannot put it in a music app on my phone. I tried emailing it to myself from original source on phone. Again for you dumb one that keep going around the original question: HOW DO YOU GET IT UNLOCKED ?

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes