How do I access my voice mail?
BubbaBearCub

Hi,

I just switched over to Verizon wireless home phone.. There is a message  out there, but I am NJ to sure how to access it.

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice Mail Retrieval
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Item number 4 in the Using Voicemail section. Voice Mail FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Contact VZW support directly.  They can walk you through the voicemail options that you have setup for your account as well as help you set or reset the password to access them.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Item number 4 in the Using Voicemail section. Voice Mail FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BubbaBearCub,

Congratulations on your Home Phone Connect. Ensuring you have the tools you need to review your messages is our goal. Ann154 provided an excellent link with some great information. Just to confirm, if you're at home with the Home Phone Connect, you can dial *86 to retrieve the messages. If you're away from home, following the steps on the link Ann154 provided will work perfectly.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes