How do I set my device to only accept certain MAC addresses?
LISARENE77

How do i set up my jetpack to only accept certain MAC addresses.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Jetpack Hacked. Want to lock it down
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Check out your User Guide for specific steps on setting up MAC filtering.

In general this option if supported will be on your Jetpacks Admin webpage.  Connecting to the Admin page is usually accomplished by navigating to 192.168.1.1 (or whatever the default gateway is) in your browser.  Sign in with the Admin password and review the configuration options from there.

Everything you need is in the user guide for this one.

View solution in original post

John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Check out your User Guide for specific steps on setting up MAC filtering.

In general this option if supported will be on your Jetpacks Admin webpage.  Connecting to the Admin page is usually accomplished by navigating to 192.168.1.1 (or whatever the default gateway is) in your browser.  Sign in with the Admin password and review the configuration options from there.

Everything you need is in the user guide for this one.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, LISARENE77. We never want your device to be compromised. Setting up security is important on your device. Check out options to access your Admin page here, http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-173715/. How do you know your device was hacked? 

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes