How do I delete music from my cloud?
Sckavendavern

Despite settings that specifically state not to backup any music to the Verizon Cloud, it did so anyway, filling it up.

I need to delete all that music out of the Cloud so the space will useful to me again.

How do I do that categorically?  I am not going to delete a song at a time, that's nearly 2,000 files.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Delete all music
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your cloud app saved all your music Sckavendavern. This can definitely take up a lot of room but we can help with steps to remove some of those files without having to delete them one by one. Open the Cloud app> menu> Music> Menu (top right)> Select or either Select All >Menus  (top right)> Delete > Confirm by selecting Yes. Let us know if this is helpful.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Delete all music
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your cloud app saved all your music Sckavendavern. This can definitely take up a lot of room but we can help with steps to remove some of those files without having to delete them one by one. Open the Cloud app> menu> Music> Menu (top right)> Select or either Select All >Menus  (top right)> Delete > Confirm by selecting Yes. Let us know if this is helpful.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes