New customer, S7,can't receive picture texts
Jjjsss

I can send and receive texts. I can send picture texts. I cannot receive any picture texts at all. The sender gets failure message "invalid destination address ". Coming from t-mobile.

What's causing this? Can you help fix this, or must we go back to the store tomorrow?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New customer, S7,can't receive picture texts
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you port your number from another carrier? If so, the port might not have been fully completed. You should call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another mobile and ask them to check on the port status.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you port your number from another carrier? If so, the port might not have been fully completed. You should call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another mobile and ask them to check on the port status.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jjjsss

Hi,thank you for your reply,yes,just yesterday ported from T-Mobile.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The port process can take up to 24 hours to complete fully and sometimes it gets stuck. Calling customer service will the only way to get it sorted out.

0 Likes