Htc 10 battery life
Nmas123

Anyone has been able to pass the day without a recharge. Battery life it's awful. From 11 pm to 6 am 9% battery lost in standby. That's very crappy from a phone that has a 3000 battery. The phone it's brand new. Only 4 days of use

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Htc 10 battery life
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get your battery lasting longer so you can keep it going throughout the day Nmas123. What make/model phone do you have? Did you notice this happening since day 1?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Nmas123

Hi. My model is htc6545l and yes since the first day. Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re committed to find ways to extend your battery life as much as possible, Nmas123. Please visit this link and follow the recommendations to extend your phone’s battery life: http://spr.ly/6588B0XDj

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NickIzk
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had to go back to using my older Android Razr M, the battery life on this HTC 10 is definitely buggy (on the 1.82.605.6 update).

I can't pinpoint if its Google services or the Android OS causing it (the battery stats are fairly useless for this problem) but it shows Google Services using up more battery than the screen does and keeps the device awake 20% of time even if its off and not moving.  Have not found a fix.  Already tried stopping all sync settings (background sync, Google anything Sync (Photos, Music, Apps, Backup), location is off and wifi/BT scanning is off, disabled all sense gestures, kept Wifi off (not the Wifi bug everyone talks about), Google now is turned off, pretty much anything you can think of I've tried or disabled.  Losing 2-5% battery per hour with screen off/idle w/no syncing is not acceptable.

0 Likes