My phone is literally dead
Lasagna_Del_Ray

Last night i was on my phone as usual watching some youtube, so then this ad pops up and when I click next it freezes. I didnt think anything of it but when it stayed there for quite a while so I pressed the power button to turn it off and it did but when I tried to turn it on again it didnt turn on. I tried to hold down the power button, nothing. I plugged it into the wall to charge, nothing. I even took the sim card out, and yet still, nothing. I did not take the battery out ,I repeat, I DID NOT TAKE THE BATTERY OUT. So now I'm just stuck with a phone with a black screen. wtf.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone is literally dead
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lasagna_Del_Ray, getting your phone on is a must. We are here to help. Since this issue started have you tried HTC’s forced power up option?

To do this please press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power buttons at the same time for up to 45 seconds. This should forced the phone to power on. You may need to attempt this while the phone is plugged into the charger as well.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
darthmojo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12379/windows-10-mobile-device-recovery-tool-faq, that is a helpful tools windows created to help recover information off your device. Hope this helps. May the Force be with you.

0 Likes