How do I view messages already backed up in cloud?
SAMCHA97
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I view messages already backed up in cloud? There are multiple copies of messages I want to delete

Labels (1)
Re: How do I view messages already backed up in cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SAMCHA97,

Help is arrived! I know how important it is to make sure you only back up what you want. A way that you can see what messages are backed up is when you sign into your online my Verizon account. At the top you will select Verizon Cloud. Once you are on the Verizon Cloud page, you will be able to see your messages there.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SAMCHA97
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the help. I logged into Verizon Cloud but cannot find a way to view my messages. I can get to everything else though. Is there a different page?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this fixed. May we ask what model devie you are using? KleoL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
teresadg
Enthusiast - Level 1

i cant see mine online either. I have the samsung S6

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

teresadg,

To view your messages online you would first need to use Verizon Messages+ and subscribe to Integrated Messaging. This will allow you to view and respond to messages online through your My Verizon account. Find out more

AdamG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes