Bad service
ALAPLAGE_32

My husband and I recently upgraded our phones from the IPhone 4S to the IPhone SE. Immediately, we saw a decline in service. Phone calls dropped and text message failures have begun happening. In the 3 years we used our 4S's, we rarely experienced these things. Now, we are lucky if we can call out or receive calls at home. It also happens randomly, multiple times a day as we are out and about. We are in the 27349 zip code and frequent the areas around the 27215 and 27278 zips. Used to have full signal at home and around town. Now we are lucky if we can get 2 bars at home. When not using the Internet, we get the LTE symbol. Not sure what is happening, but we are not happy with the decline in service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALAPLAGE_32, we don't want you have any remorse about upgrading to those new iPhones. It's important to us that you stay happy on our network. You mentioned that you're having issues with reception in several places. Have you powered your phones off/on since activating those phones? Did you recently update the software on those phones?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes