Several settings will not save
Dezi1992

My settings for the Messenger app won't save, and thus I have to reengage them everyday. The goes for my HTC highlights feed, which keeps adding content that I removed the day before. Any advice for these?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Several settings will not save
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dezi1992, I can understand how this could get frustrating. How much storage space do you have available on your phone?

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Dezi1992

I'm using 18.53 out of 32GB.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad to read that you have more than enough storage Dezi1992. Let's look deeper into this issue. When did the issue start? Were there any software updates recently done on the messenger app? Also, just to confirm, which messenger app are you experiencing this issue on?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dezi1992

This started a few weeks ago after I upgraded to HTC 10. I didn't have this problem with my old HTC. The app in question is the facebook messenger app. It is up to date.

0 Likes